FREE SHIPPING USA (Orders OVER $99)
12% OFF TODAY - USE CODE - summer12
Maxpedition Merlin Folding Backpack
Maxpedition Merlin Folding Backpack
The MERLIN Folding Backpack is a light-weight "escape-and-evasion" style backpack that folds into itself forming a small MOLLE-compatible packet which can be attached onto belts or other modular platforms using TacTie. When unfolded, the main compartment of the pack will hold approximately 1080 cu. in. of gear. A totally separate back compartment equipped with top D-ring can hold a hydration reservoir, flat items such as maps/documents, or a folded towel/jacket. Two separate frontal pockets allow organization of smaller items. Our unique zipper pull limiter system allows user to adjust the direction of lower pocket opening depending on the pack’s expanded or contracted state. Important note: the body of the MERLIN backpack is made from tough 420-denier coated nylon fabric (internal seams finished, of course) to take advantage of its ability to fold into a small space. Frontal pockets are made from 1000-denier coated nylon fabric.
- Folded size: 8"(L) x 5"(W) x 4"(H)
- Main: 12"(L) x 6"(W) x 15"(H) (approx. 1080 cu. in.), rain flap over dual zipper opening
- Front pocket (top): 7"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H) with elastic loops, dual zipper opening
- Front pocket (bottom): 7"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H) with cloth divider and zipper pull limiter, dual zipper opening
- Rear slip pocket: 15"(L) x 9"(W) with D-ring, hook-and-loop closure
- Carry handle: Yes
- Hydration: Up to 100oz. reservoir
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99 - USA
$20 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $200
NOTE: You may receive multiple shipments but you will only pay for shipping one time (unless FREE). We absorb the additional shipping costs as a service to you.
Flat Rates, Grunt Rate and Light Fighter Rate are NO-RUSH Shipping and a way for us to reduce shipping costs to you. There are no guaranteed shipping times with these or the free rates.
- Domestic Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) ships from one or more warehouses direct to you. Over 98% of our items ship within 1-5 days. We have real-time inventory sync with most of our warehouses, but on rare occasions when an item is backordered shipping can exceed 30 days. We will do all we can to inform you, assist you with alternate product selection and expedite your order.
- International Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) are consolidated from one or many locations to OPSGEAR® HQ then completed order is shipped direct to you. International orders normally arrive within 1-2 weeks but can exceed 30 days at times.
Tracking will be sent to the email account on record when an item has shipped (USA) or when the entire package has shipped (INTERNATIONAL).
Order Tracking: Most orders will receive a tracking number via email after the order has shipped. Please contact our customer relations department to check on the status of orders that do not have tracking available.
Alaska & Hawaii: We ship via USPS and UPS for customers placing orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. USPS can take up to 7-10 business days for delivery. A live quote is generated during the checkout process. PLEASE NOTE: USPS will not ship items containing Lithium batteries overseas.
Guam, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands: A rate will be calculated at the time of purchase when shipping to these locations. All packages are sent via USPS Priority and are fully insured. PLEASE NOTE: USPS will not ship items containing Lithium batteries overseas.
P.O. Boxes: We do not ship to standard P.O. Boxes. We require a physical address to process your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Volume Purchase Orders: We offer FREE NO-RUSH SHIPPING on most volume orders.
Backorder Shipping: The moment your backorder becomes available, we will ship it out at no additional charge.
Local Pickup: NOT Available.