★ TAKE 5% OFF YOUR ORDER - CODE = take5
Maxpedition FatBoy Versipack
The Fatboy Versipack is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured containment for and rapid accessibility of daily equipment. The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cu. in. of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be deployed by pulling a cord-locked drawstring. An array of integral fixed-position external pouches retains and indexes individual pieces of gear while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate modular accessories. Includes a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
- Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with mesh sleeve pocket
- Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) with slip pocket
- Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
- Side A (pocket with 2 rows of nylon webbing): 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H); fits up to 8 oz. soda can
- Side B (sheath): 1.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 5" (H); the length of sheath lid is adjustable with internal Velcro attachment for longer item or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access
- Side C (cell phone pouch): 2.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 4" (H) with two pen holders
- Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 30" strap alone / max 50" strap alone ; min 40" loop / max 60" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad.
We Also Recommend