DEFEND YOUR BASE®
60/40 Cotton/Nylon CORDURA Jersey Knit
IEDs. RPGs. The heat. The cold. Theyre all constant threats. Thats why soldiers need every advantage they can get to protect themselves. CORDURA® Baselayer fabric is one of those advantages. A high-performance knit engineered from a proprietary blend of INVISTA T420 nylon and cotton, CORDURA® Baselayer fabric is 6x more abrasion resistant than 100% cotton. Its comfortable and versatile in all climates. Absorbs moisture quickly. Wont melt or drip like polyester. Helps protect against flash fires and reduces burn injuries severity by charring.
- Ribbed knit crew neck collar with double needle cover stitch
- Heat transferred inner tag
- Offset shoulder seam to minimize abrasion & seam stacking
- Double needle cover stitch seam on sleeves & bottom
- FlatLock™ construction to reduce friction
The CORDURA® Baselayer fabric is designed to meet No Melt No Drip standards and is not fire resistant.