FREE SHIPPING USA (Orders OVER $99)
12% OFF TODAY - USE CODE - summer12
5.11 Stryke Pant - TDU Green
5.11 Stryke Pant - TDU Green
5.11's newest multipurpose range pant, the Stryke Pant is crafted from 5.11 Flex-Tac™ fabric, a specialized proprietary blend of mechanical stretch polyester and cotton engineered to provide extreme durability and performance in the field. A self-adjusting tunnel waistband, articulated knees, and a full gusseted crotch offer a snug fit while increasing agility and ensuring full freedom of movement. The Stryke Pant features front hip pockets sized for a knife or cell phone, double-deep and double reinforced cargo pockets, integrated knee pad pockets (kneepads sold separately), and badge holders at the left and right front belt loops. Teflon® fabric treatment provides superior protection against moisture, stains, and soil, and strengthened bartacking at all stress points provides enhanced resilience that stands up to the toughest operational environments.
- Durable, Flexible, Lightweight cargo pant design
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Teflon® treated for moisture, stain, and soil resistance
- Double-deep, double reinforced cargo pockets
- Articulated knees with knee pad pockets
- Front hip Cell phone/knife pockets
- Badge holders on front belt loops
- Strong and flexible 6.76 oz. Flex-Tac™ ripstop fabric
- Full gusseted crotch
- Durable YKK® zipper hardware
- Authentic Prym® snaps
- Bartacking at all major stress points
- Rinse washed for shrinkage control and comfort
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99 - USA
$20 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $200
NOTE: You may receive multiple shipments but you will only pay for shipping one time (unless FREE). We absorb the additional shipping costs as a service to you.
Flat Rates, Grunt Rate and Light Fighter Rate are NO-RUSH Shipping and a way for us to reduce shipping costs to you. There are no guaranteed shipping times with these or the free rates.
- Domestic Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) ships from one or more warehouses direct to you. Over 98% of our items ship within 1-5 days. We have real-time inventory sync with most of our warehouses, but on rare occasions when an item is backordered shipping can exceed 30 days. We will do all we can to inform you, assist you with alternate product selection and expedite your order.
- International Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) are consolidated from one or many locations to OPSGEAR® HQ then completed order is shipped direct to you. International orders normally arrive within 1-2 weeks but can exceed 30 days at times.
Tracking will be sent to the email account on record when an item has shipped (USA) or when the entire package has shipped (INTERNATIONAL).
Order Tracking: Most orders will receive a tracking number via email after the order has shipped. Please contact our customer relations department to check on the status of orders that do not have tracking available.
Alaska & Hawaii: We ship via USPS and UPS for customers placing orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. USPS can take up to 7-10 business days for delivery. A live quote is generated during the checkout process. PLEASE NOTE: USPS will not ship items containing Lithium batteries overseas.
Guam, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands: A rate will be calculated at the time of purchase when shipping to these locations. All packages are sent via USPS Priority and are fully insured. PLEASE NOTE: USPS will not ship items containing Lithium batteries overseas.
P.O. Boxes: We do not ship to standard P.O. Boxes. We require a physical address to process your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Volume Purchase Orders: We offer FREE NO-RUSH SHIPPING on most volume orders.
Backorder Shipping: The moment your backorder becomes available, we will ship it out at no additional charge.
Local Pickup: NOT Available.