FREE SHIPPING USA (Orders OVER $99)
20% OFF EXPIRES MAY 1st - CODE april20off
F-16 Fighting Falcon Coin
F-16 Fighting Falcon Coin
The F-16 lightweight fighter first entered US Air Force service in 1979 to succeed the F-105 and F-4 fighter bombers. Designed to function in multiple mission types and be ready for action at any time, the F-16 has one engine, extreme maneuverability, and Mach 2 flight capability. The F-16 aircraft was the first to use a relaxed static stability/fly-by-wire flight control system. It is capable of 9-g maneuvers, and is often regarded as the most successful fighter jet in aviation history.
With its M61 cannon and 11 hardpoints for various missiles, bombs, and pods, the F-16 Fighting Falcon – also sometimes called the Viper – has proven to be both versatile and deadly. In combat, its ability to stay, fight, and return is superior to all potential threat fighter aircraft. Its bubble canopy gives the pilot unobstructed forward and upward vision, and superior vision to the side and the rear. Its side stick provides enhanced aircraft control.
F-16 Fighting Falcon Characteristics:
* Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-200/220/229 or GE F110-GE-100/129 (1)
* 27,000 pounds of thrust
* 32 ft., 8 in. wingspan
* 49 ft., 5 in. length
* 16 ft. height
* 19,700 weight without fuel
* 1,500 mph (Mach 2)
* above 50,000 ft. flight ceiling
* 2,002 mile range
Minted in the USA from special deep-relief coining dies; struck from solid bronze; and hand-finished with an antique patina for exceptional quality and detail, the F-16 Fighting Falcon challenge coin pays homage to this workhorse of US Air Force tactical air combat, its pilots, maintenance, and logistical support personnel. The obverse features the F-16 Fighting Falcon armed with missiles scrambling to a dogfight, a schematic representation of the aircraft, and an image of the aircraft’s namesake bird of prey, the falcon. The reverse features the Air Force symbol trimmed in Air Force blue.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99 - USA
$20 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $200
NOTE: You may receive multiple shipments but you will only pay for shipping one time (unless FREE). We absorb the additional shipping costs as a service to you.
Flat Rates, Grunt Rate and Light Fighter Rate are simply ways for us to reduce shipping costs to you by OPSGEAR® paying the remainder of the actual method and rate. There are no guaranteed shipping times with these or the free rates.
- Domestic Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) ships from one or more warehouses direct to you. Over 98% of our items ship within 1-5 days. We have real-time inventory sync with most of our warehouses, but on rare occasions when an item is backordered shipping can exceed 30 days. We will do all we can to inform you, assist you with alternate product selection and expedite your order.
- International Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) are consolidated from one or many locations to OPSGEAR® HQ then completed order is shipped direct to you. International orders normally arrive within 1-2 weeks but can exceed 30 days at times.
Tracking will be sent to the email account on record when an item has shipped (USA) or when the entire package has shipped (INTERNATIONAL).