TRU-SPEC Baselayer Crew Neck Short Sleeve Shirt 60/40 Cotton/Nylon CORDURA Jersey Knit
TRU-SPEC® undergarments manufactured from CORDURA® brand Baselayer fabric provides a layer of comfort and protection next to your skin that no police officer, fire fighter or soldier can afford to be without. In addition to an unsurpassed feel, the ultra-soft 60/40 cotton/nylon jersey knit provides multiple advantages over either cotton or polyester.
- Breathability and exceptional moisture wicking ability that absorbs moisture much more quickly than 100% cotton and dries 2.5 times faster than 100% cotton
- Won't melt or drip like polyester
- Helps protect against flash fires and reduce burn injury severity by charring
- CORDURA® BRAND BASELAYER SHIRTS MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF NFPA 1975-2009 FOR STATION AND WORK UNIFORMS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- FreshFX® fabric technology provides lasting freshness
- Greater strength-to-weight ratio than cotton and exceptional abrasion resistance, CORDURA® brand Baselayer fabric is much less susceptible to holes, tears and snags
- Constructed from no melt, no drip 60/40 cotton nylon CORDURA® baselayer jersey knit fabric
- FlatLock® Construction To Reduce Friction
- Ribbed Knit Crew Neck Collar With Double Needle Cover Stitch
- Heat Transferred Inner Tag
- Offset Shoulder Seam To Minimize Abrasion & Seam Stacking
- Double Needle Cover Stitch Seam on Sleeves & Bottom
We Also Recommend