★ TAKE 5% OFF YOUR ORDER - CODE = take5
Maxpedition OCTA Versipack
The OCTA Versipack is a combat-ready waist bag designed to maximize usable space in a compact package and to provide comfort while standing, kneeling, or sitting down through its shape and contour. A Torch-Lair on top of lid for quick access to lighting, with bungee compression capabilities for larger items such as water bottles. Back side has webbing matrix which can fit up to 4 short Malice clips. Additional 1" loops on either end for Grimlocs, Annex or Slik Clips useful when attaching to side PALS panels on back packs narrower than the Octa.
- Main compartment dims: 9" wide on top,7" wide on bottom,5" high x 3" deep
- Main compartment features: Mesh and cloth dividers, dual zipper flap opening, drainage grommet
- Front compartment dims: 6" x 5" x 1.5"
- Front compartment features: Cloth divider and elastic loops, dual zipper opening, drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket dims: 5.5" x 4"
- Back slip pocket dims: 8" x 4"
- Waist strap: 2" removable, max. waist size 48", elastic slack retainers, 2" side release buckles
- Drainage grommet hole at bottom
We Also Recommend