The Battle of the Notch was an engagement between United States and North Korean forces early in the Korean War. The U.S. Army's 1st Battalion, 19th Infantry rushed to protect the final South Korean city near the Naktong River, making it a key to keeping the Pusan Perimeter in place. The North Korean forces repeatedly led aggressive assaults on the U.S. position. After several unsuccessful attacks and having suffered heavy casualties, the North Korean forces were forced to withdraw. U.S. Air Force aircraft caught the North Korean truck columns as they retreated and inflicted heavy damage.
The Notch glasses from Edge Eyewear are the latest in Edge's line of tactical glasses. Each pair is made with a durable, long-lasting black frame that fits comfortably.
- Durable Long-Lasting Black Frames
- Military Grade Vapor Shield
- 3X Anti-Scratch Coating
- Rubberized Matte Finish
- Meets Uniform Requirements for Military, Tactical, and Police
- Soft Cleaning Bag Included
- Vapor Shield: Most situations can be handled with a standard anti-fog – but for extreme environments, Edge Eyewear developed a revolutionary, military grade anti-fog coating called “Vapor Shield.” It is absolutely impervious to fog.
We Also Recommend