Light can help you see. But light can also obscure your vision and blind you. Blocking out the glare from above and reflected light from below, Kazbek Polarized lets in only what you want and need to see, and when you can focus, there's no telling what you can get done.
- Scratch and fog-resistant
- Tapered to eliminate refraction
- Polycarbonate lenses
- ANSI Z87.1 2003 Standards
- UVA, UVB and UVC protection
- Frames made of Grilimid and Nylon
- Vapor Shield: Most situations can be handled with a standard anti-fog – but for extreme environments, Edge Eyewear developed a revolutionary, military grade anti-fog coating called “Vapor Shield.” It is absolutely impervious to fog.
- Polarized: Polarized lenses feature a special filtering layer that blocks reflected light from below and glare from above, allowing only direct light rays to enter the eye. This technology enhances clarity and visibility.
- G-15: The U.S. Air Force engineered this specialized technology for used in aviator lenses during the 1950s. Through extensive experimentation with the light spectrum, it was found that transmission of green and yellow light could be maximized at 550 nanometers (the two colors best perceived by the human eye). The outcome is a neutral and true-to-life perspective, which results in a noticeable cooling sensation for the eyes. Edge Eyewear is the first company ever to offer a safety-rated G-15 lens.
- Foam Gasket: For those who work in environments with high levels of debris, the foam gasket is essential to increase your safety.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99 - USA
$20 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $200
NOTE: You may receive multiple shipments but you will only pay for shipping one time (unless FREE). We absorb the additional shipping costs as a service to you.
Flat Rates, Grunt Rate and Light Fighter Rate are simply ways for us to reduce shipping costs to you by OPSGEAR® paying the remainder of the actual method and rate. There are no guaranteed shipping times with these or the free rates.
- Domestic Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) ships from one or more warehouses direct to you. Over 98% of our items ship within 1-5 days. We have real-time inventory sync with most of our warehouses, but on rare occasions when an item is backordered shipping can exceed 30 days. We will do all we can to inform you, assist you with alternate product selection and expedite your order.
- International Orders: ORDER PLACED > Item(s) are consolidated from one or many locations to OPSGEAR® HQ then completed order is shipped direct to you. International orders normally arrive within 1-2 weeks but can exceed 30 days at times.
Tracking will be sent to the email account on record when an item has shipped (USA) or when the entire package has shipped (INTERNATIONAL).